Technology Assistance is available for people to improve their understanding of mobile devices and/or laptops and how to effectively use them. Please bring your device with you on the day.
Appointments are available in one hour blocks as individual sessions on Monday from 9:00am till 2:00pm.
A fee of $10 per hour applies.
What can our Technology Assistance do for you?
- Provide assistance to use your mobile device or laptop
- Help with applications including downloads
- Provide guidance on how to access online portals
- Help you connect with social media
- Help you organise your data including storage and backup of photos
- Provide you with information about how to avoid scams
- Other technology assistance may be available on request.
To find out more about how the Bundaberg Neighbourhood Centre can help you, contact our friendly staff and volunteers who will do their best to assist.