We aim to help new or existing Migrants who live in the Bundaberg area and need assistance
with settlement or general access to services.
To access this service, you must be:
- A migrant, refugee or asylum seeker; or
- on a humanitarian, refugee, or family visa, or other eligible visa; or
- from a Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) background
What can our Migrant Services do for you
- Provide you with advice and referrals to other services and agencies
- Help with citizenship and permanent residency applications
- Support you when dealing with other services and agencies
- Provide you with information sessions and workshops
- Help you connect with English language classes
- Help you connect with community and other social and cultural groups
- Offer a free Playgroup for families with children up to 5 years old
- Other services may be available on request
To find out more about how the Bundaberg Neighbourhood Centre can help you, contact our friendly staff and volunteers who will connect you with a coordinator.
All Migrant services offered are supported by the Settlement Engagement and Transition Support (SETS) program and the Community Action for a Multicultural Society (CAMS) program.