Job & Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteering with Us
The Bundaberg & District Neighbourhood Centre (BNC) offers significant opportunities for volunteers to contribute to our local community by helping deliver some of our vital programs.
What Experience Is Required?
What Are the Benefits of Volunteering?
The reasons people choose to volunteer with us are many and varied. However, the benefits you will enjoy can include:
- Making our community a better place.
- Helping those who are vulnerable or disadvantaged.
- Playing a part in helping others reach their goals.
- Gaining experience to develop your own career.
- Social interaction with like-minded people.
To enquire about volunteering at BNC please call us on (07) 4153 1614. We’d love to hear from you.
Expressions of Interest are invited for the position of Speech Pathologist. This full-time, fixed term position will be on a rolling calendar year basis while Government funding exists. The Government grant is allocated in three year blocks with the current end...