Volunteering with Us
The Bundaberg & District Neighbourhood Centre (BNC) offers significant opportunities for volunteers to contribute to our local community by helping deliver some of our vital programs.
What Experience Is Required?
What Are the Benefits of Volunteering?
The reasons people choose to volunteer with us are many and varied. However, the benefits you will enjoy can include:
- Making our community a better place.
- Helping those who are vulnerable or disadvantaged.
- Playing a part in helping others reach their goals.
- Gaining experience to develop your own career.
- Social interaction with like-minded people.
To enquire about volunteering at BNC please call us on (07) 4153 1614. We’d love to hear from you.
Start by connecting with BNC
Where you are always welcome and we can guide you to the right place.