- MON 25th – Literacy Matters (9:00am – 12:00pm)
- TUE 26th – Technology Training (9:00am – 12:00pm)
- TUE 26th – Free Resilience Workshop – Marcus Mission (9:00am – 7:00pm) #
- TUE 26th – BNC Playgroup (9:30 – 11:30am)
- TUE 26th – Form Assistance (10:00am – 3:00pm)
- TUE 26th – Deaf Services Kiosk (12:30 – 4:00pm)
- TUE 26th – Auslan Community Lessons (5:30 – 8:30pm)
- WED 27th – Irlen Clinic (9:00am – 12:00pm) #
- WED 27th – Churches of Christ Playgroup (10:00am – 12:00pm) #
- THU 28th – Literacy Matters (9:00am – 12:00pm)
- THU 28th – Bushkids Playgroup (9:30 – 11:30am) #
- THU 28th – Child & Youth Family Alliance (10:30am – 1:00pm)
- THU 28th – Lotus Place – Forms Assistance (12:30 – 3:00pm) #
- THU 28th – Sewing Circle (12:30 – 4:00pm)
- THU 28th – Yoga (4:30 – 5:30pm)
- THU 28th – Sathya Sai (6:00 – 7:00pm)
- FRI 1st – CAMS Mobile Playgroup *Alexandra Park West (9:30 – 11:30am)
- FRI 1st – Auslan Workshop (6:00 – 9:00pm) #
- SAT 2nd – Auslan Workshop (9:00am – 5:00pm) #
- SUN 3rd – Auslan Workshop (6:00 – 9:00pm) #
111 Targo Street Bundaberg 4153 1416
For more information please contact the Centre 4153 1614
Monday-Friday 9:00 – 4:00
(Events at the centre unless indicated *)
(For events marked # please contact the organiser)
The Literacy Matters program is for everyone who wants to learn more about Australian language and culture or simply wants to improve their literacy levels. Contact the Centre for more details.
- The BNC Playgroup – weekly fun, all welcome https://www.facebook.com/events/306645963536793/
- Technology Training is available by appointment. You can learn how to use a laptop computer, iPad, Samsung tablet or a smartphone – we offer one on one hourly sessions customised to your individual needs. Content includes general use of your device, email and internet use, facetime and skype, apps and many more ways to make use of your device. Phone the Centre on 4153 1614 for further information or to make a booking.
- Form Assistance is available for community members who require assistance with completing and understanding forms.
- The Deaf Services Queensland Auslan Kiosk is available 2nd and 4th Tuesday 12:00 – 4:00pm
- Deaf Services Queensland holds an Auslan course at BNC – https://www.deafservicesqld.org.au/services/Education/Community-Classes
- IRLEN practitioner Heather Rawlins works from the Bundaberg Neighbourhood Centre on an ad hoc basis – for more information abour IRLEN contact Heather at 415 71031.
- Churches of Christ Care is one of Australia’s largest and most diverse not-for-profit organisations, operating more than 190 services throughout Queensland and Victoria. Please contact them for more details. https://www.cofc.com.au/childrenyouthfamilies/locations?q=4670 https://www.facebook.com/cofcqld/
- The Literacy Matters program is for everyone who wants to learn more about Australian language and culture or simply wants to improve their literacy levels. Contact the Centre for more details.
- BUSHkids is a non-Government, not for profit community organisation which offers a range of free allied health services to children and families living in rural Queensland. https://www.bushkids.org.au/
- The Child & Youth Family Alliance is a regular information sharing and networking opportunity for service providers and support groups involved in the family and youth sector.
- Lotus Place CQ supports people who experienced childhood abuse in an institutional setting including out-of-home care living in regional Queensland. Phone 4927 7604 http://www.lotusplace.org.au/
- The Sewing Circle is a social opportunity to learn sewing basics, tricks and shortcuts! Learn how to read a pattern and get tips on getting to know your sewing machine. You can even learn to knit and crochet!
- Tamar Boas runs a weekly yoga class at The Bundaberg & District Neighbourhood centre (111 Targo Street, Bundaberg). Bring a mat and enjoy a well deserved stretch for your body and a well deserved break for your mind. https://www.facebook.com/events/139504543610856/
- Sathya Sai hold a weekly meeting at the Centre – http://saiaustralia.org.au/blog/2015/07/30/queensland/
CAMS Mobile Playgroup is back at Alexandra Park West this Friday (https://www.facebook.com/events/378276306088800/)
The Centre administers a NILS Program – http://goodshepherdmicrofinance.org.au/services/no-interest-loan-scheme-nils/
Anglicare rent space at the Centre for their QIDDI program – http://betterrelationships.org.au/services/counselling/qiddi/
Our website has a list of Emergency Contacts for the Bundaberg area – last updated 30 January 2019 http://www.kenalwynbnc.org.au/
Please like our Facebook Page for updates on what is on at the Centre plus selected information disseminated through our Interagency emails – https://www.facebook.com/BundabergNeighbourhoodCentre/